Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'd like to thank...

YOU GUYS! I posted on Facebook and begged you guys to vote for me, so that I could win the SexIs Magazine Writing Contest for my article So, You Read 'Fifty Shades' and Now You Want to Be a Sub... and you guys pulled through! I didn't win the Grand Prize, but I got second runner up. That means I won a gift basket with all these awesome toys:

Edenfantasys Tote Bag

Edenfantasys Toy and Body Wipes

LELO Personal Moisturizer

PicoBong Kiki Clitoral Stimulator

PicoBong Kaya Rabbit Vibrator

PicoBong Zizo Traditional Vibrator

Beginner Anal Kit

How awesome is that? I'm so excited to get them. If you guys haven't 'liked' my Facebook page yet, make sure you do it, because I have something AWESOME to announce when I get 1,000 fans on there!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is quite a selection of gifts--they are truly gifts that keep on giving...and giving...and--you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your deepest, darkest secrets.